Seniors Only! Virtual Reality
in the RPL STEAMspace
- Date: 01/23/2019 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Richland Public Library
Richland, Washington 99352
- Introduction: Ages 50+ only, please! Other sessions for different age groups will be made available, so keep watching the calendar.
Check out our new Oculus Rift! Travel the world, swim in the deep sea, take tours of national landmarks, become completely immersed in a movie that unfolds around you, make friends with a little robot. All these experiences can be yours through the magic of virtual reality.
Never used a video game before? No problem! We have experiences that are suitable for all comfort levels and all video game experience levels.
For these sessions, please only ages 50+. Sessions will be available for other age groups at a different date.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Register online at Eventbrite.com or contact the STEAMspace Coordinator, Johanna Talbott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is limited to 6 people.
- Waiver forms are absolutely REQUIRED for all participants. No exceptions.
- May cause dizziness and nausea.