in the Doris Roberts Gallery
- Date: 01/31/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Richland Public Library
Richland, Washington 99352
Spokane Teachers Credit Union Financial Workshop Series - Join us for these free workshops presented by Elizabeth Burtner, Community Engagement Officer for the Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU).
Never owned a home before? No problem! Learn all about homebuying and home ownership at STCU's free Homebuying 101 workshop.
At this workshop, you will:
- Discuss factors to consider when deciding whether to buy or rent.
- Learn how to find the right home for you.
- Learn what happens between making an offer to buy and "closing" the deal.
- Find out what it really means to be a homeowner.
Before you go.
- Please preregister on Eventbrite.com
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a STCU member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.