- Date: 12/19/2018 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Richland Public Library
Richland, Washington 99352
Join us for this free workshop presented by Elizabeth Burtner, Community Engagement Officer for the Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU). All STCU workshops are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. This workshop will be held in the Doris Roberts Gallery of the library.
- Discover your current financial situation, and determine where you want to be.
- Learn how to use tools that can make debt-free living possible.
- Learn about celebrating your milestones!
Before you go:
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.